This international firm’s Corporate team in Frankfurt is looking to add an associate. Lawyers advise clients on national and cross-border M&A, Private Equity and Venture Capital transactions, as well as general Corporate and Commercial law issues.
The firm focusses in particular on the Automotive, Technology and Communications/Software and Healthcare/Life Sciences sectors. Clients include listed companies, private equity houses, venture capital funds, start-ups and the public sector.
What the firm can offer:
- Direct involvement with clients from day one;
- An extremely collegial working environment and regular feedback meetings, which are integrated into daily work;
- Flexible work arrangements, including mobile working.
What you will require:
- State exams with above average grades;
- A doctorate and/or a foreign degree are a bonus;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Team spirit, communication skills and a sense of responsibility.