Our client is an impressive US-headquartered international law firm, known for undertaking a full range of complex litigation, regulatory and transactional instructions for clients operating in important and growing industry sectors around the world.
The firm works with a broad range of public and private companies, from Fortune and FTSE index leaders to start-ups and emerging businesses, and the team works closely with each client to design strategic solutions that meet long-term goals no matter how large or small the matter. Collegiality and collaboration are core values of the firm, and those values are reflected in their clients’ experience because the firm’s lawyers work to really understand their businesses and goals.
The firm’s London Corporate practice focuses on public and private M&A, equity capital markets and venture capital transactions, often with a cross-border element. While they work across a range of sectors, they have particular expertise in financial services and retail, and also in advising clients abroad on acquiring, investing or raising capital in the UK and Europe.
Due to a strong pipeline of new and existing client work, they are now looking for an additional mid-level Associate to join the London office.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Excellent academics.
- Training and probably 3-4 years’ post-qualification experience gained from a London-based law firm.
- Ideally a mix of City mid-market Mergers & Acquisitions and Equity Capital Markets experience.
- Strong legal, analytical and transaction management and execution skills.
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- An organised and methodical approach, and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A proactive and confident attitude with a high level of initiative.
An excellent salary and benefits offering, high quality work, and genuine long term career prospects await successful applicants.