We are working with a leading legal service provider in London who are keen to see Corporate Lawyers who would be interested in securing In House secondment contracts. Ideally candidates are likely to have upwards of 2 years’ PQE and be available at short notice or immediately.
Contracts are generally for circa 6 months in duration and often have the potential for further extension. There is the potential for some roles to be 100% remote, whereas others will adopt a hybrid mix of office and home working.
Successful candidates will be seconded to large global organisations across a full range of sectors to include consumer, tech, energy, and financial services (for example). Clients are often notable household brands.
Due to demand, candidates should ideally be available immediately or at short notice.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification (or pending qualification) as a Solicitor in England & Wales – or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 2 years’ PQE with a focus on general corporate transactions
- Training and/or experience gained from top tier City, International or Leading Regional Firms, or notable In House teams
- A genuine interest in corporate legal matters within an In House setting
- The desire to work on a contract basis in leading In House legal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills