We are working with a market leading alternative legal service provider who are looking to secure Corporate Lawyers who would consider contract opportunities In House.
Contracts will be for 6 months initially, with potential for further extension. Clients include FTSE 100, Fortune Global 500 companies, leading investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers and significant financial institutions.
Corporate lawyers are in high demand for in house secondments and a broad range of opportunities are currently present within the market. Candidates with a general corporate M&A background as well as those focusing on capital markets, venture capital and private equity, for example, are encouraged to apply.
Candidates are likely to have upwards of 2 years’ PQE and have gained their experience in Top 20, US firms or notable In House settings.
Ideally candidates should be available immediately or at short notice.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales – or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 2 years’ PQE with a focus on corporate law
- Training and/or experience gained from top 20, US firms or notable In House settings is essential
- The desire to work on a contract basis in leading In House legal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail