We are very keen to speak with Corporate Lawyers who are looking for their next contract role In-House.
Our client is a leading Alternative Legal Service Provider working on a range of In-House secondment contracts with clients across an array of sectors, but notably within the Financial Services, Asset Management and Investment Funds field.
Contracts tend to be for initial periods of 3-6 months in duration. Some contracts are extended further, however this is assessed on a case by case basis and cannot be guaranteed.
Ideally, candidates will be available at short notice or immediately.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Ideally upwards of 3 years’ PQE in handling a range of corporate matters
- A broad corporate background and experience in advising on mergers and acquisitions, transactional matters, strategic investments and joint ventures
- Experience in providing a range of corporate advice to clients across the Financial Services, Asset Management and Investment Funds sectors would be highly desirable
- Experience gained from notable City, International or leading West End firms, or notable in-house teams
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice