An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an aviation lawyer to be part of a global business. Part of a larger legal team, the role requires a senior aviation lawyer with experience advising on aircraft leasing, financing, transactions and commercial matters. Applicants should have a valid work visa in Singapore and have prior experience working with a top international firm or in a similar in-house capacity with an aviation company.
Successful Candidates will possess:
- A recognised law degree with at least 8PQE, with prior experience at an international law firm or in-house with an aviation company.
- Bar qualifications in the UK, US, Singapore, Hong Kong or Australia/NZ.
- A valid visa to work in Singapore.
- Solid experience negotiating complex legal terms with lawyers and lessors.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.