We are working with an international law firm who are looking to secure a Corporate Lawyer, with ideally 2-4 years’ PQE, for a 6-month FTC within their Band 1 corporate team.
The successful candidate can expect to work very closely with a Partner and will be involved in a broad range of corporate transactional work including public and private acquisitions and disposals, investments, and joint ventures.
The contract requirement has arisen due to an influx of work. The role can be 100% remote and is likely to appeal to candidates based within the regions who are looking for high quality work with a lot of responsibility.
The successful candidate can expect to be provided with a lot of autonomy and responsibility from day one and can expect to be passed SPAs/APAs to draft, along with disclosure agreements.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Ideally between 2-4 years’ PQE in handling a broad corporate caseload
- Corporate experience gained from notable regional firm
- A keen eye for detail
- The willingness to get stuck in, work as part of a team as well as working effectively autonomously
- A genuine interest in joining a band 1 corporate team for a contract of 6 months
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice