A leading City law firm is keen to speak with experienced Corporate Lawyers who would consider a 3 – 6 month contract on a hybrid basis.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly regarded top-tier corporate team and will work alongside leading Partners in the industry in advising on general corporate and private M&A transactions.
The work within the corporate team comprises of public and private M&A, VC, ECM, reorganisations, joint ventures and general corporate advisory and this work is carried out across several sectors including tech, FinTech, financial services, natural resources, real estate, fashion, travel (regulatory) and media.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales or qualified within another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia and New Zealand, for instance), with relevant UK experience within a notable corporate team.
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE focusing on Corporate law
- Experience in advising on a wide range of corporate transactional and strategic advisory matters is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Appetite to work on complex and high-value Corporate matters.
- Available immediately or at short notice