Our client, a highly regarded global firm, is looking for an experienced Corporate Lawyer with upwards of 6 years’ PQE to join them on a 12 month contract. The role is to start ASAP. The role can be fully remote, but candidates should be based in England and Wales.
Candidates will work on a range of corporate transactions such as M&A, private equity, venture capital and corporate governance/restructuring projects across a range of client sectors to include TMT, insurance, real estate, manufacturing and automotive.
The role will be particularly attractive to individuals who wish to increase their exposure to significant corporate transactions and cross-border work for blue-chip clients. It is worthwhile noting that previous experience in such significant transactions is not essential.
Previous successful hires into this team have stemmed from the corporate teams of reputable regional firms.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly regarded, close knit team and will have superb access to Partners as and when required, and a strong level of autonomy and client contact.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 6 years’ PQE
- Experience working on a broad corporate caseload to include the likes of mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs, group restructures, joint ventures and/or shareholders agreements
- Experience gained within a well known regional, national or city law firm
- The genuine desire to further their corporate law career within a global law firm
- The desire to be part of a close-knit team
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract
- Capacity to start a new role immediately or at short notice
Ideally candidates should be able to start a new role immediately or at short notice, however, the team have indicated that they would be prepared to wait a few months for the right candidate.
Whilst the role is initially for a 12 month contract, there is the potential for the role to be extended or made permanent, should this be desired by both parties.