Our client, a premium global law firm, are looking for a mid-level corporate finance lawyer to join their team in São Paulo.
The role will cover a full range of cross border corporate, finance and projects matters in Brazil and Latin America. The team regularly advises blue chip clients on cross border mergers and acquisitions, as well lenders and borrowers on corporate and acquisition finance, interbank lending matters, and complex project finance deals, including transport infrastructure, mining, and renewable energy projects.
The firm has a long-standing practice in Brazil and is regularly involved in some of the most important and ground-breaking deals in the country and in Latin America.
Qualifications and experience required:
- England & Wales or New York qualified
- 2-4 years of post-qualification experience in Banking/Project Finance and M&A
- Fluency in Portuguese or Spanish
- Good understanding of the Brazil/LATAM market and its peculiarities
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work