A notable client of ours is looking to work with a mid to senior level Corporate Commercial Lawyer on an ad-hoc, remote, consultancy basis. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be required to assist on an ongoing ad hoc basis, providing assistance on projects spinning from three key clients.
Candidates are likely to be qualified lawyers in England & Wales, possess upwards of 5 years’ PQE and have gained their experience from leading International or City law Firms – ideally US, Magic Circle or Silver Circle.
Corporate and commercial experience across the Aerospace and Defence industries would be of notable interest. Candidates with experience in working on projects and/or clients within the Gulf, KSA and/or Abu Dhabi would be of particular interest. It is paramount that candidates have experience in handling internal restructurings and a wide range of commercial contracts, to include the likes of sales of goods and provision of services. If candidates also possess some regulatory experience to cover anti bribery and corruption matters, this would also be of interest, but is not essential.
Candidates should be accustomed to working at the level of a Senior Associate or above, without supervision.
This opportunity will be well suited to lawyers who work on a consultancy and/or contract basis and have the capacity to accept further work.
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 5 years’ PQE in handling a range of corporate and commercial matters
- Experience obtained in International or City law firms
- Exceptional corporate and commercial experience, ideally covering the Aerospace and Defence sectors
- Strong commercial acumen, integrity, and outstanding technical ability
- The willingness and capacity to work on a non-exclusive, ad hoc, consultancy basis