Our international client is looking to engage with Corporate Commercial Lawyers on a consultancy basis.
Candidates will have the benefit of being provided with ad-hoc project work to include a range of corporate commercial contracts, and be able to work remotely 100% of the time.
This role will be well suited to a self-motivated individual who is able to prioritise workload, and is willing to work on an ad-hoc/project basis.
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate
- Upwards of 3+PQE in handling a range of corporate and commercial matters, ideally covering the Aerospace and Defence sectors
- Experience gained from leading International or City law Firms – ideally US, Magic Circle or Silver Circle
- Some regulatory experience to cover anti-bribery and corruption matters, as well as working on projects with clients within the Gulf or KSA would be of particular interest and advantageous
- The capacity to commit to working on an ad-hoc, consultancy basis
This represents a superb opportunity for those who are looking for flexibility or have extra work capacity.