We are working with a market-leading alternative legal service provider in London, who are keen to speak with corporate commercial lawyers who would consider in-house contract opportunities with financial services clients. Contracts are likely to be for 6-12 months in duration.
Successful candidates are likely to have upwards of 6 years’ PQE and be available immediately or at short notice.
Candidates with strong corporate commercial experience within financial services and/or asset managers are of notable interest.
There is a real opportunity for the successful candidate to make their own mark whilst working alongside some industry-leading professionals.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales (or another commonwealth jurisdiction, such as Australia or New Zealand) with training/experience from a top tier law firm
- Post qualification experience working on a range of corporate and commercial transactions
- Ideally some In-house experience within an asset management firm or a financial institution
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively as part of a wider team
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire to commit to In-House contract opportunities