Our client is an international law firm with a number of UK offices.
With a strong corporate offering operating out of their Birmingham office, they currently seek to appoint a further solicitor into their department to be based from the Birmingham office. They invite solicitors at a very minimum of 3 PQE to show interest in this opportunity.
We are looking to speak to people offering the following:
- Solicitors who have experience in a broad diet of corporate work, gained from a respected corporate team within the Midlands ideally.
- UK qualified.
- Experience in: private equity, mergers and acquisitions, re-organisation and restructuring etc.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude.
- Team player – will go the extra mile.
- Commercially minded.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to build and nurture good client relations.
This opportunity is to join an existing well-respected team of senior Corporate specialists, who will welcome an ambitious yet down-to-earth solicitor to get on board to become an integral part of the team to help drive the Birmingham office forward.
The team engages with a wide variety of clients in highly complex multifaceted matters that run into multi-millions of pounds.
This is a great new role, to join a very lively and positive workforce, where progression is provided via a clear career pathway.
This role is office based and will require office attendance for the majority of the week.
Remuneration: £70,000 upwards