We are working with the London office of a full-service US-headquartered firm that has earned a solid reputation for complex transactional work on behalf of clients in important and growing industry sectors around the world. The firm has cultivated partnerships globally with a broad range of public and private companies, from FTSE/Fortune 500 leaders to startups and emerging businesses. Their team designs strategic solutions that meet clients’ long-term goals no matter how large or small.
The team in London advises on public and private M&A, equity capital markets and venture capital transactions, often with a cross-border element.
Sectors serviced include financial services, retail, fintech, pharma, technology, and leisure. They also have a strong presence in the energy sector, assisting with project development and corporate work including upstream exploration and production, midstream and downstream oil and gas projects, nuclear, electricity, power, and renewables.
The practice has significant experience in emerging markets, advising Asian clients acquiring, investing or raising capital in the UK and Europe as well as acting for corporations, lenders, sponsors, governments, and multilateral agencies on the development, financing, acquisition and disposals of energy and infrastructure projects in Africa and other emerging markets.
Due to a strong pipeline of new and existing client work, they are now looking for an additional mid-senior level Associate to join the London office.
To be considered for this position you will have
- Excellent academics
- Training and 3-8 years’ post-qualification experience gained from a City, or international law firm
- Strong legal, analytical and transaction management and execution skills.
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills
- An organised and methodical approach, and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- A proactive and confident attitude with a high level of initiative