Our client is one of the most respected law firms in the world and this is amongst the most prestigious Corporate work available in the City.
Their Corporate practice covers the full gamut of Corporate work and types of client, and the work is generally sophisticated, challenging and market-leading.
Junior lawyers have the very real chance to work across a range of different areas of Corporate work, and Associates are given as much responsibility and client contact as they are ready for. It is entirely possible for Junior Associates to take the lead either on the whole of a transaction or part of it.
The role will involve:
Drafting, reviewing and amending the legal and commercial aspects of a broad range of corporate and commercial matters including:
- Joint ventures
- ECM (including IPOs, secondary issues and offerings)
- Private Equity
As well as the technical aspects of the role, you will also:
- Develop professional relationships with clients
- Support the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm
- Support partners’ work in an efficient and professional way
To be considered for this prestigious opportunity, you will have:
- Strong academics and a high level of intellectual rigour
- Training and most likely two to five years’ PQE gained from a Magic Circle, Silver Circle, or leading international law firm
- The ability to draft, advise and negotiate in relation to complex transactions
- Exceptional legal/commercial knowledge and drafting skills
- Broad exposure across a range of high value transactions
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- The ability to deal with clients in a relaxed and confident manner
This is a stellar opportunity to grow your career with a top ranked, high profile team. For solicitors with appropriate equivalent common-law experience based abroad, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will also be available.