Our client is an impressive international law firm, known for providing a full range of market-leading legal services across their chosen sectors. They “punch above their weight”, particularly in the renewable energy sector, and their highly regarded Corporate team in London regularly works across the table and often appears in the rankings tables with much larger Magic Circle and US firms.
Their Corporate group negotiates and concludes complex and often market-leading transactions in their specialist sectors, including:
- Corporate finance and securities transactions;
- Private equity and venture capital;
- Strategic alliances and projects; and
- Commercial agreements.
Clients include international and domestic issuers, investment banks and corporate financiers, private equity and other investment funds, public and private companies and private individuals.
Due to a strong pipeline of new and existing client work, they are now looking for an additional mid-senior level Associate to join the London office.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Excellent academics
- Training and 4-7 years’ post-qualification experience at a City, international, or highly regarded regional law firm
- Strong legal, analytical and transaction management and execution skills.
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills
- An organised and methodical approach, and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- A proactive and confident attitude with a high level of initiative