This firm’s friendly office sits on the bank of the Thames, a short stroll from St Paul’s cathedral. Due to a Senior Associate’s international relocation, a role has opened up in their small corporate/commercial team which specialises in advising its tech and media, FS, healthcare and social enterprise clients on a range of corporate/commercial matters.
In this role you will have the opportunity to cover a broad range of corporate legal work; in particular mergers and acquisitions, and corporate finance transactions in the small to mid-cap market.
Lawyers are encouraged to pursue their personal interests through their practice, and you will have the opportunity to develop and practice management skills, contribute to business development, and work cross-departmentally with firm clients through the firm’s strong sector group structure. The firm has a real social conscience, and is a big player in advising “profit for purpose” and other commercially-driven businesses which are committed to creating a positive impact on society and the environment. Interest, experience, and/or passion for this ethos would be very highly regarded.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Qualified as a solicitor and gained 4-7 years’ PQE in corporate/commercial matters;
- A client-centric approach and the ability to build, maintain and nurture internal and external relationships;
- An understanding of the value of a collaborative approach;
- A results-focused mentality, and genuine interest in the work you do for your clients;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Attention to detail
Candidates from the regions or foreign-qualified candidates with equivalent experience would definitely be of interest. A generous salary and benefits package will be available to successful applicants.