Our multinational client in the aviation sector is currently expanding with the hire of a Contracts Specialist or Paralegal in their Singapore office. Applicants should have prior experience in the reviewing, drafting and negotiating of sales and/or procurement contracts, and be able to effectively manage these contracts in the interest of the firm. This APAC role will suit candidates with a law degree, a law diploma, a paralegal certificate or equivalent. Excellent benefits along with a dynamic and friendly environment are on offer for this role.
To succeed, you will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of contracts drafting, reviewing, negotiation and contract management experience
- Have a university degree or paralegal certificate, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Possess expertise in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of sales and procurement agreements.
- Be a strong team player with good communication skills, translating into the ability to work with various internal and external stakeholders
- Have an analytical mind able to “see” the legal complexities of the business in Asia Pacific
- Possess enthusiasm and “self-starter” qualities to manage responsibilities with an appropriate sense of urgency; have the ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Have the ability to manage internal customer priorities and needs.
- Have strong organizational skills