A global aircraft leasing company is recruiting an experienced contracts manager or a junior legal counsel to assist in the management of their commercial agreements. You will play a key role in the execution of leasing and financing transactions, whilst also being responsible for on-going regulatory and compliance adherence. Part of a larger legal team, the role will have full responsibility for contract management matters within the department.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A recognised degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 6 years’ of experience in contracts management. Prior Aircraft leasing experience or asset financing experience preferred.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work autonomously and within multi-functional teams.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.