We are working on multiple temporary/contract mandates, seeking experienced Compliance Officers who have prior experience working with banks, financial services firms, payments firms, fintech companies and/or trading houses. You will be an experienced regulatory or AML focused compliance professional who is comfortable with assisting in the mitigation of compliance risks for different clients. Whilst most mandates are temporary, there are on-going projects with some companies offering the possibility of a conversion to a permanent role.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A recognised degree and at least 5 years of experience in compliance.
- Proven expertise in advising on regulatory compliance or financial crime compliance, sanctions, AML or related matters.
- The ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and the ability to communicate effective compliance solutions in a thorough and concise manner.
- The ability to adapt to different environments.
- A valid visa to work in Singapore.