An exciting opportunity has become available in the Netherlands to join a leading provider of legal software solutions. They specialise in Document Management software, along with other Legal Technology offerings.
Due to their rapid growth, they are looking for a consultant with the following experience:
- Strong working experience of implementing software solutions.
- The ability to own implementation projects through their entire lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of API architecture and usage
Main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Designing, building, and implementing document management solutions onto clients’ Microsoft365 platform, including SharePoint (Online), Teams, and Outlook
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert to customers, colleagues, and partners
- Delivering customer on-boarding sessions and technical architecture presentations.
- Providing end-user and/or key-user training sessions.
- Running and owning proof of concept environments.
- Working with product teams to provide customer requirements and feedback to improve the solution and product stack.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have a consultative approach and a strong technical background in IT. This is an exciting role that offers a competitive salary, and plenty of opportunity to progress.