Our client, a leading international law firm with multiple UK offices and globally, is seeking a Senior Associate for its Construction team.
This role provides the opportunity to work on both non-contentious and contentious construction matters, for a broad range of clients including: developers, contractors, investors, public sector bodies, JVs, insurers and banks. However, the split of work will likely be weighted slightly on the non-contentious side.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- 5 or more years’ post-qualification experience at a City or top regional firm, within a strong Construction team;
- Experience of both contentious and non-contentious Construction matters, in particular familiarity with JCT and NEC contracts;
- Willingness to supervise and provide guidance to more junior lawyers within the team;
- The ability to manage multiple large projects simultaneously, and be comfortable working within a team environment;
- Strong academics, as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.