An exceptional opportunity has arisen to work within the legal team at one of the largest and most prestigious projects being developed in the Middle East.
Our client is urgently seeking a lawyer with the following credentials.
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years’ PQE construction and infrastructure experience. The focus will be initially on non-contentious work, but contentious experience will be of additional value.
- Largescale international project experience is preferable and particularly experience within the Middle East.
- Excellent drafting capability.
- Familiarity with international forms of contract and agreements such as EPC, DBFO, Frameworks, Services agreements, Guarantees etc.
- The ability to manage multiple work streams in a demanding environment.
- A proactive and genuine team player.
- The position will be based in Saudi Arabia.
- The ability to relocate asap will be advantageous.
An exceptional tax-free ex-pat package is available for this role.