Our client is a renowned alternative legal service provider, that is looking to engage with non-contentious construction lawyers on a contract basis. These contracts will vary from 3-12 months and will sit with In-House Clients. It is preferable that candidates are available immediately or at short notice.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience in handling non-contentious construction matters. Experience in advising on all stages of construction and engineering related projects, from initial procurement strategy, drafting and negotiating project documentation and strategic advice on risks following completion is highly desirable. A strong familiarity with a full suite of standard form contracts including JCT, NEC and FIDIC, is essential.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE
- Experience handling a full range of non-contentious construction matters
- Experience gained within notable City or International Firms or top tier regional practices. Some In-House experience will also be of interest but not essential
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to start a new role immediately or at short notice