We are working with a renowned alternative legal service provider that are looking to engage with non-contentious construction lawyers on a contract basis. Contracts will vary from 3-12 months and will sit with In-House Clients. Ideally, candidates should be available immediately or at short notice.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a wealth of experience in handling non-contentious construction matters. Experience in advising on all stages of construction and engineering related projects, from initial procurement strategy, drafting and negotiating project documentation and strategic advice on risks following completion is highly desirable. A strong familiarity with a full suite of standard form contracts including JCT, NEC and FIDIC, is essential.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE
- Experience in handling a full range of non-contentious construction matters
- Experience gained within notable City or International Firms or top tier regional practices. Some In-House experience will also be of interest but not essential
- A high degree of attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- The capacity to start a new role immediately or at short notice