Our client is an ambitious and growing international law firm with offices around the world.
They’re renowned for a deep understanding of their clients’ markets, and their dispute resolution group works across the sector specialisms to represent clients in high value, complex commercial disputes. They have a track record of success in all forms of dispute resolution and the team management adopts an empathetic and empathetic approach to Associates’ career aspirations. The team is good at promoting from within!
Their construction disputes practice is high profile and award winning. Due to the success of this team and corresponding growth at Partner level, they are now looking for an additional Senior (6+ PQE)-level Associate. This is one of the most interesting dispute resolution teams in the City and the work is cross-border, complex and demanding.
To be considered for a role in this very highly regarded team, you will have:
- A strong academic pedigree;
- Trained, qualified, and accumulated most likely 6+ years’ post-qualification experience from a City or international law firm;
- Significant experience of contentious and non-contentious construction law;
- Relevant and significant experience of acting on complex, multi-jurisdictional cases;
- Strong legal and analytical skills, a proactive and confident attitude and a high level of initiative;
- Experience of mediation adjudication, Court proceedings (TCC) and/or International/domestic Arbitration;
- Experience of major relevant contract forms including but not limited to JCT, FIDIC, and NEC.
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Language skills would be very highly regarded