We are working with a National Law Firm who are looking to bring on board a Construction Disputes Lawyer for a Fixed Term Contract of 12 months. The contract is to start ASAP and is to cover a period of leave within the team. The successful candidate can join their London or Regional offices and can work remotely. Ideally candidates will possess between 2-4 years’ PQE, although candidates outside of this range will also be considered.
The construction team has a diverse national and international client base to include employers, suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors. They advise clients on a full range of non-contentious and contentious construction matters. The team are often involved in advising on rights and remedies under contracts. If matters cannot be resolved through negotiation, they operate a full range of dispute resolution procedures to include court, arbitration, adjudication, and all other forms of ADR.
The team advise a full range of clients within the retail, utilities, highways, logistics and healthcare sectors.
Ideal candidates should have a wealth of disputes experience, to include construction disputes. An interest in the construction industry will also be beneficial.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia and New Zealand, for example)
- A strong disputes background, particularly within construction disputes
- An interest within the construction industry
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as autonomously
- The desire to join a regarded national firm for a 12 month contract
The firm prides themselves on offering a strong work-life balance and a collegiate environment.