This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm’s office in Bristol, where you can take an active role in enhancing their conflict check process. They are seeking a candidate with prior experience at a law firm, who has applied the SRA regulatory rules to complex scenarios to help manage risks effectively. Collaborating closely with the Risk and Compliance team, you will ensure that they make informed, risk-based decisions, recommend appropriate safeguards, and play an integral role in revamping their conflict checking playbooks and lifecycles.
- Efficiently managing conflicts, conducting checks for new and existing clients.
- Resolving high-risk conflicts, ensuring residual risks are within acceptable parameters.
- Providing training support and guidance to team members.
- Collaborating with the AML/CDD team, and offering process improvement feedback.
- Assisting in educating the firm on conflicts processes and policies.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-3 years of Law Firm Compliance experience.
- Technical understanding of Legal/Commercial Conflicts.
- Knowledge of SRA regulations.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, and manage conflicting deadlines.
- Experience managing a Conflicts function is advantageous, but not essential.