There are exciting opportunities available within the offshore branch of an international corporate and investment bank. The role requires the completion of high-quality review from planning to reporting. You will also contribute to the implementation of the group’s compliance monitoring methodology, to ensure the bank and all its entities are working according to the relevant regulations, codes of conduct and best practices. You will also drive the development and implement a combined assurance approach across all compliance assurance functions.
- Assisting in the development of the compliance monitoring plans to ensure key risks are mitigated across the compliance group
- Producing reports regarding risks that have been identified through monitoring reviews and include remediation recommendations
- Ensuring significant risks are escalated to the relevant stakeholder
- Demonstrating and instilling good leadership practices
- Implementing the annual risk based compliance monitoring plan
- Experience doing monitoring, audit, or risk management within financial services or an auditing firm
- Experience leading a team of Risk and Compliance specialists, and liaising with stakeholders to mitigate business risk