Are you interested in being part of a rapidly expanding, multi-format, pan-European discount variety retailer that caters to 50 million shoppers monthly? If so, this opportunity is for you.
We are seeking a Compliance & Ethics Analyst to join a Group Compliance Team in London on a full-time permanent basis.
This position offers a diverse and thrilling experience, providing you with the chance to have exposure in a wide range of projects.
You will collaborate closely with the Senior Compliance Manager of the Group, contributing to the planning and execution of comprehensive Compliance initiatives and tasks.
Your role will be instrumental in promoting compliance and enhancing standards within this rapidly expanding multinational organisation.
- A compliance specialist with a well-rounded knowledge of topics such as anti-bribery and corruption, data protection law, conflicts of interest, speak-up, and whistleblowing.
- Previous experience within a corporate compliance structure is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Capable of applying a practical approach to compliance and regulations that aligns with the business objectives of the group.
- It’s important to establish relationships with the client’s internal business partners, where they see you as an advisor and someone whose expertise can be relied upon to make informed and considered recommendations.
- Capable of engaging with stakeholders within the wider group, to ensure their risk landscape is understood in relation to their compliance initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for someone to gain exposure to a broad scope of work that comes with the breadth of this role.