Our client, a leading international law firm with multiple international offices, is seeking a Senior Associate for its highly rated complex insurance disputes team.
The market-leading team handles a vast range of insurance disputes and litigation, with clients including general insurers and reinsurers, global composites, Lloyd’s syndicates, self-insured PLCs and self-insuring government bodies.
This role provides the opportunity to handle high value coverage disputes for financial institutions, directors and officers (D&O), political risks and crime coverage.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- 5 or more years’ post-qualification experience at a City or top regional firm, within a strong complex insurance litigation team.
- Experience of both coverage disputes work for financial institutions, directors and officers (D&O), political risks and crime coverage.
- Willingness to supervise and provide guidance to more junior lawyers within the team.
- The ability to manage multiple large projects simultaneously, and be comfortable working within a team environment.
- Strong academics, as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a global law firm in a very exciting and varied practice area.