Our client is a high profile, award-winning full-service firm, with an impressive client base in its core sectors focused around IP, such as technology, life sciences, and major brands.
The firm’s highly regarded Dispute Resolution team shares this client base of market leading clients at the forefront of innovation and change in their industries, and provides them with commercial dispute resolution services including litigation, arbitration, and mediation advice covering:
- Commercial disputes.
- IT outsourcing and project disputes.
- IP licence disputes.
- Contractual copyright disputes.
- Confidentiality disputes.
- Digital media disputes.
- Financial services disputes.
- Corporate disputes.
An opportunity has now arisen within the London team for a Senior Associate (probably at least 5 years’ PQE) to join and assist with the running of active cases and client relationships.
This role will be a perfect fit for an intelligent and driven senior litigator, who is passionate about technology and its interaction with the law. Candidates lacking specific experience in technology contracting disputes but with experience handling large, complex matters and prepared to learn the intricacies of technology contract disputes (and ancillary areas, such as copyright and data protection) might also be of interest.
In order to be considered for this very sought after role you will probably have:
- Training and probably at least five years’ post-qualification experience in complex commercial disputes resolution, most likely gained from a City or international law firm.
- An excellent academic background, and genuine interest in abstract and complicated legal matters which are often the subject of litigation.
- A down-to-earth approach and team-player attitude.
- An experience and understanding of the importance of nurturing client relationships.
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a potentially fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior dispute resolution lawyer to join a very high-quality firm, which is unique in having fostered a very collaborative culture with no billing targets.