Our client, an elite NY law firm, is looking for a junior associate to join its market-leading competition litigation practice in London. The successful candidate will work across all areas of High Court and Competition Appeal Tribunal competition litigation, including standalone and follow-on claims, individual and collective proceedings, working together with the firm’s well-known competition and disputes groups.
- Representing clients in competition litigation cases before the High Court and/or Competition Appeal Tribunal
- Conducting legal research and analysis to develop case strategies and arguments
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, including pleadings, briefs, and motions
- Collaborating with senior members of the team and clients to provide legal advice and guidance
- Assisting in negotiating settlements and mediating disputes, when required
- Staying up to date with relevant competition law regulations and industry trends
- 1-3 years of PQE gained at a recognised competition litigation practice
- Experience in High Court and/or Competition Appeal Tribunal competition litigation
- Ideally, experience in other areas of competition and/or dispute resolution
- Strong academic background with a focus on competition law
If you are a driven and ambitious competition litigation lawyer seeking an exciting opportunity to work with a leading law firm in London, we want to hear from you. Our client offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent training and development, career progression opportunities, and exceptionally high quality work.