We are working closely with a leading Alternative Legal Service Provider in London, that is keen to speak with experienced Competition Litigation Lawyers who would consider working on an exciting 3-6 month project, starting ASAP.
Ideally, candidates should be available immediately or at short notice; possess upwards of 6 years’ PQE (although those outside this bracket will be considered); and be happy to supervise 2-3 juniors.
The successful candidate will be supporting a very highly regarded competition litigation team.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Training from a top tier law firm
- Notable post-qualification experience within notable law firms
- A strong grounding and a wealth of experience in competition litigation
- Upwards of 6 years’ PQE
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as autonomously
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice