We are very keen to speak with Competition Lawyers who would consider working on a contract basis In House with a notable TMT client. Our client is a leading Alternative Legal Service Provider working on unique In-House secondment contracts with clients in the TMT space. Ideally candidates should be available immediately or at short notice and possess upwards of 4 + PQE.
It is likely that the contract will be for an initial duration of 6 months. However, this is subject to review and could be extended further.
The successful candidate will be seconded on a contract basis to a notable TMT client and can expect to work on a range of competition matters.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Training from a top tier law firm
- Notable post-qualification experience working on a range of competition matters
- Ideally upwards of 4 + PQE
- Experience on advising clients within the TMT field would be desirable, either in an In House or Private Practice setting
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice