Our client is one of the world’s largest and most prestigious law firms.
Their competition team is consistently ranked amongst the top tier, and close collaboration with the firm’s international network ensures seamless cross-border advice to their clients: leading Financial Institution; top Fortune and FTSE companies from all industry sectors; regulatory bodies and national governments.
The team covers the full spectrum of contentious and non-contentious competition, regulation and trade work globally, including:
- Cartel and other behavioural investigations
- Competition litigation (private enforcement and appeals)
- Merger control
- Antitrust advice
- Regulatory matters
- State aid, public procurement, wto and trade
Due to sustained growth they are now looking for an additional 3-5 PQE Associate to primarily concentrate on non-contentious competition matters.
In order to be considered you will have:
- A strong academic background;
- Most likely 3-5 years’ PQE of competition experience, probably gained at an international firm.
- Strong foundation legal skills, including drafting, negotiation and project management skills; people management and business development skills.
- You will also need to be a bright self-starter looking for a challenge, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels.
A full job description will be available on application. This position is a stellar opportunity to grow your career with a top ranked, high profile team.