Our client is a high profile, award-winning full-service firm whose clients tend towards IP rich brands and businesses in the science, technology, entertainment, fashion, and manufacturing sectors. The firm is the “go-to” for companies with valuable intellectual property assets, and aids clients in their exploitation and protection. Their highly regarded Commercial IT team focuses on providing these clients with advice and transaction support on matters with technology at their centre.
The team has recently expanded its Partner ranks and is now looking to add an additional high quality 3-5 PQE Associate to its London team.
In order to be considered for a role at this sought after firm, you will have:
- Trained and probably gained between three and five years’ broad post-qualification experience in commercial/technology law at a City, international, or strong regional law firm;
- A strong academic background, and an interest in the issues and trends affecting the wider IT and technology sector;
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach;
- First rate drafting skills;
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment; and
- The ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner;
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a popular and very high quality firm, whose client base is eyed enviously by many of its larger competitors.