Our client is a very high-profile, market-leading law firm whose clients tend towards IP-rich brands and businesses in the science, technology, entertainment, fashion, and manufacturing sectors, is looking for an experienced commercial/technology disputes lawyer to start ASAP.
The firm’s Commercial/Technology team sits within the wider transactional Commercial, Technology & Copyright disputes department. The team focuses on deals where IT is at the heart of the transaction, and acts for clients whose businesses centre on technology, life sciences, financial services, brands, and media.
The successful candidate will expect to be involved in matters dealing with commercial litigation and arbitration covering areas,. including IT outsourcing and project disputes, digital media disputes, financial services disputes, and contractual copyright disputes, to mention a few.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Most likely 8+ years’ post-qualification experience in commercial/technology law at a City, international or strong regional law firm.
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia and/or New Zealand, for instance)
- A solid knowledge of IT and technology law will be preferable
- Strong foundational legal skills, including attention to detail, researching and drafting.
- Be able to develop strong relationships with clients.
- Available immediately or at short-notice.
This role is based in London and the firm operates a hybrid working pattern, but the client might consider a contractor working fully remotely. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award-winning full-service firm with a prestigious client base.