Our client is a high profile, award-winning full-service firm, with an impressive client base in its core sectors of Life Sciences and technology. The firm is the go-to choice for prestigious clients in these sectors, and is looking for a Senior Associate to join the increasingly in-demand Commercial, Technology & Copyrights Disputes team.
The team is one of the most important at the firm given its client base, consequently their high-quality expertise is ensured by the exceptional quality of its lawyers. You will be working within a team of first-rate lawyers, many of whom have a science or technology background and impressive industry knowledge. The team works on litigation, arbitration and mediation on a whole range of areas in the commercial tech field, including IP licence disputes, confidentiality disputes, commercial disputes, IT outsourcing disputes, financial services disputes and corporate disputes.
In order to be considered for a role at this very sought-after firm, you will have:
- At least 6 years’ post-qualification experience in commercial/technology disputes gained from a City, international, or strong regional law firm;
- An excellent academic background and genuine interest in the wider IT and technology sector;
- A down-to-earth approach and team-player attitude;
- An understanding of the importance of nurturing client relationships; and
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a potentially fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial/technology disputes lawyer to join a very high-quality firm, with a well-established science and technology specialism. Although the firm produces top-tier work, they are unique in having a very collaborative culture with no billing targets, as they strive to provide a good work/life balance.