Our client is a highly regarded, commercial law firm who are seeking an experienced Commercial Solicitor (3-7PQE) to join their team in Manchester.
The team advises their supplier and customer clients in the private and public sectors on a broad range of commercial matters including technology, intellectual property, outsourcing, e-commerce and data protection.
In this role, you will be:
- Representing a diverse range of local, national and international clients across various sectors, including e-tailers & retailers, technology, manufacturing and logistics.
- Advising clients on all types of commercial agreements, from day-to-day trading agreements to complex, major projects.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising clients on commercial documentation including IP, IT, supply and procurement, outsourcing, risk analysis, data protection and GDPR compliance.
- Assisting with the supervision and mentoring of more junior members of the team.
- Actively participating in the business development and marketing initiative of the team.
The ideal candidate should have approximately 3-7 years’ post-qualification experience gained within a commercial and/or technology practice, at either the Associate or Senior Associate level.