We are working with a market leading alternative legal service provider who is looking to speak with Commercial Real Estate Lawyers who would consider contract opportunities In House.
Contracts will be for 6 months initially, with potential for further extension, and will sit within market leading financial institutions. Candidates can expect to be involved in managing a caseload of landlord and tenant work, retail asset management work as well as large investment sale transactions.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales – or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 2 years’ PQE with a focus on Commercial Real Estate
- Training and/or experience gained from top 20, US firms or notable In-House settings is essential
- The desire to work on a contract basis in leading In-House legal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail