Our client, a leading UK law firm, is seeking a commercial real estate lawyer to join its London office. The firm’s real estate team is recognised as one of the leading practices in the UK.
The new hire will act on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including but not limited to:
- Providing legal advice to a varied client base on sales and purchases, leasing, development, and financing, as well as landlord and tenant matters
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial real estate documentation, including contracts, agreements, and leases
- Conducting due diligence on commercial real estate transactions
- Qualified solicitor with 1-4 years PQE gained at a reputable law firm in the UK
- Strong academic background and stable career record
- Experience in commercial real estate law
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, career progression, as well as a supportive and friendly working environment.