Our client, a leading alternative legal service provider, are keen to speak with experienced Commercial Real Estate Lawyers who would consider a 6-month temporary assignment with a leading global law firm.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly regarded Real Estate team in providing support at the Senior Associate level. They will provide supervision for more junior members of the team and can expect to be involved in managing a caseload of landlord and tenant work, retail asset management work as well as large investment sale transactions.
The team are very open to candidates working on a full-time basis, or part time for four days a week, and can facilitate hybrid or fully remote work.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 5 years’ PQE in handling a full Commercial Real Estate caseload within highly ranked commercial real estate teams within City, International or leading regional firms
- Experience in supervising more junior members of a team
- Exposure to managing landlord and tenant matters, retail asset management work as well as large investment sale transactions
- The ability to start immediately or at short notice
- The desire to commit to a 6 month temporary contract