Our client, a well-regarded UK law firm, is seeking a mid-level lawyer to join their recognised commercial real estate team based in their London office. This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level associate to work with a well-established team with highly regarded partners.
The successful candidate will be advising on a broad range of commercial real estate matters. These matters include energy leasing, strategic land transactions, secured lending, property management, sales and purchases of commercial properties, and more.
Experience and skills:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 3-5 years PQE gained at a recognised real estate practice
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work