We are working with a fabulous boutique law firm who recently opened the doors to their new Birmingham offices, and now seek to hire an engaging and proactive commercial property solicitor.
This position will work closely with the firms Managing Partner, who is a respected and established commercial property solicitor. He focuses mainly on L&T work, with an interesting and broad diet of clients, both locally and nationally, from SMEs to PLCs. Due to a heavy caseload combined with managing and driving the business forward, a strong supportive solicitor is needed who will work collaboratively with my client.
Ultimately this role is to shadow my client and to build confidence in the ability to be able to manage one’s own caseload and client portfolio. This is an opportunity to join a firm which is forward thinking, supportive, non-micromanaged, entrepreneurial, and non-political. Your role will be to succeed in your own career aspirations, and help drive this lovely business forward.
The suitable candidate will be able to offer the following:
- UK qualified solicitor.
- Training and experience within Commercial Property law.
- A good understanding of landlord and tenant matters.
- Passion for working collaboratively.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Articulate, with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Good writing skills.
- Commerciality – eagerness to market yourself and the business.
- A relationship builder, and maintainer.
This is a great opportunity to work for a boutique law firm, where you will gain excellent training and support along with the exposure to quality clients.