Our client is a well-established London law firm with several offices within the regions. The commercial property team is recognised across the directories for the quality of work that they handle.
The commercial property team is now looking to bring in a mid-level/senior commercial property associate to the London team.
The opportunity would enable the successful candidate to handle excellent quality work, whilst taking on a key client-facing role immediately and without demanding chargeable hours targets. Moreover, this would present a long-term route for progression with great short-term prospects.
The caseload includes working with well-known chain restaurants and retail chains, as well as grade-A office spaces within London.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Qualified lawyer with upwards of 5 years’ PQE (or equivalent).
- Have strong training/experience, ideally gained from a small or mid-sized firm.
- Have the ability to cope in a fast-paced and pressured environment, whilst keeping calm and under control.
- Be commercially minded with a straightforward approach.
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills.