We are working with an entrepreneurial law firm that specialises in providing tailored legal advice to start-ups, scale-ups, SMEs, and entrepreneurs. They offer a unique, flexible, and fully remote platform for mid to senior-level lawyers looking for high-quality work that fits their capacity. They are currently looking for a Commercial Property lawyer to join them on a flexible consultancy basis for between 15-20 hours per week.
This opportunity works well for those who enjoy a portfolio career, those who want to accept work that fits around other revenue streams or commitments, and individuals who are looking to work on an agile and remote basis and move away from the rigidity of traditional employment methods.
Successful candidates are required to have an England & Wales practising certificate, but do not need to be based in the UK. A client following is not required and a competitive hourly rate is on offer.
Candidates can expect to be involved in:
- Commercial lettings transactions on both Landlord and Tenant side including all the usual ancillary documents and due diligence
- Agreements for lease conditional on planning, works etc
- Property aspects of share and business sales
- Property aspects of secured lending on commercial property
- Commercial Property sales and purchases for both buyer and seller
- Understanding of SDLT, VAT and capital allowances
- Property development, development agreements and property JVs
- Working directly with entrepreneurs, and High Net Worth individuals from the incorporation of a business and beyond
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 5 years’ PQE as a Commercial Property Lawyer and experience in handling a range of property matters
- Training or some experience gained from a Magic Circle, Silver Circle or Top 50 firm
- Strong experience in handling a full caseload of commercial property matters
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice to SMEs, Start-Ups and Entrepreneurs
- A thirst for working in a refreshing and flexible manner