Our client is an entrepreneurial law firm that specialises in providing tailored legal support to start-ups, scale-ups, SMEs, and entrepreneurs. They offer a unique, flexible and entirely remote platform for mid-senior level lawyers looking for high-quality work that fits their capacity.
They are currently seeking a Commercial Property lawyer to join them on a flexible consultancy basis, for between 5-10 hours per week. This opportunity works specifically well for those who want to accept work that fits around other revenue streams/commitments, and those who want to work in a more flexible, remote manner.
The successful consultant will have the support of the wider firm, Partners, and Associates as and when required.
A client following is not required and a competitive hourly rate is on offer.
Candidates can expect to be involved in:
- Commercial lettings transactions on both the Landlord and Tenant side, including all the usual ancillary documents and due diligence
- Agreements for lease conditional on planning, works etc
- Property aspects of share and business sales
- Property aspects of secured lending on commercial property
- Commercial Property sales and purchases for both buyer and seller
- Understanding of SDLT, VAT and capital allowances
- Property development work
- Working directly with entrepreneurs and High Net Worth individuals from the incorporation of a business and beyond
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 8 years’ PQE as a Commercial Property Lawyer, and experience in handling a range of property matters
- Training or some experience gained from a Magic Circle, Silver Circle, US or Top 50 firm
- Strong experience in handling a full caseload of commercial property matters
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice to SMEs, Start-Ups and Entrepreneurs
- A desire to work in a refreshing and flexible manner
Individuals looking to return to work from a career break are also encouraged to apply.