We are working closely with one of the leading national law firms on their search for a Commercial/Procurement Litigation lawyer with 3+ PQE. The successful candidate will join the team on a 6 – 12 month FTC. This role is based in Birmingham.
The team acts for a wide range of long-standing clients across the health sector and other professional disciplines.
Successful candidates can expect to be involved in handling challenging cases covering an array of matters including contractual claims, competition, fraud recovery, PFI disputes, and defamation for a variety of clients.
Candidates should ideally be available at short notice or immediately and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia, or New Zealand, for example)
- 3+ PQE
- Experience gained in procurement disputes from notable City or Regional firms
- A strong knowledge of Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution with procurement experience
- A keen eye for detail and a client-centric approach
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
This contract represents a superb opportunity to work with a nationally recognised firm and a top-ranked team on a diverse and interesting caseload.